Photo of Shaw House 1888.
A square enamelled “Ferryland Touring Club” badge which features a map of the world.
A miniature watercolour portrait of Sir Joseph Andrews, 1st baronet (1727-1800), of Shaw House.
An engraving of Donnington Grove with the River Lambourn in the foreground and Donnington Castle in the background.
Oil painting. Unknown artist, 18th Century. Portrait of Anne Andrews (1744-1785).