This etching, by an unknown artist, shows the south west view of St Mary the Virgin Church in Lambourn Woodland. The church was built from flint in the Gothic Revival style and was designed by Thomas Talbot Bury, a student of Augustus Charles Pugin the father of Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, who designed the House of Commons. The church would become redundant on the 1st June 1990, meaning it was no longer used for Christian worship. It became part of the Churches Conservation Trust in 1991.
An albino mole in a glazed display case. This mole was caught in 1909 at Stockcross, West Berkshire.